Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

It's Too Good To Be Bad Day

today,
my mom and my lil bro was celebrating their birthday, yeah together. no wonder they hv similar character. i was happy but sad inside. year by year, age will make them older, it's fate but i still feel worry.
 
i sended my short message to my lil bro and still hv no respon yet. i understand his reaction after my recent changes, it's his decision and he has right. but i lost him, i really miss him, and i'm so sorry for whole of previous times tht i can't be his old sis well.
 
i called my mom, congratulated her then told anything tht i want to share till i realized tht i couldn't make her being stress because of my problem. i said i'm okay. i promised her to give any gift she wants in my breakfield period.
 
there was nothing to do in office for a day. i remembered tht someone ever called me (only) as "juru ketik - juru hitung" so i make conclusion tht today i had no more enough word to be typed and numeric to be counted. oke.
 
no intense communication in our office circle, i understand and i accept it, try to enjoy it. haha. the good news is, when ur presence isn't noticed, it's relieved, u'll be free and u're boss of ur self, tht's wht i just feel now. i only need to hold out for next three days. wait, 2 days i mean, because my best work partner will come next Wednesday. can't wait for him longer, he is the best 'teacher'.
 
---
 
then i was re-thinking, is it true that today is a bad day? i had much breakfast this morning, even there was special menu Martabak India in our table. when my lunch packmeal didn't move my appetite, someone sended me a cup of noddle. it's a gift, isn't it? i didn't need to worry being hungry all day along when out of there some people must think hardly to get money for their meal. still feeling bad of ur day, nana? :(
 
then, when i still remembered and congratulated my birthday's mom and lil bro, it means i still hv family completely. nana, have u ever see in television or read in book that there're many people live alone without their family and they still survive. do u?
about my work, hmmm...
i get salary every month to buy anything and enough saved in bank. i hv a spare times (a lot) in my office hours so i can read, make a connection, listen music, and other (un)improtant things to do. i hv a nice and cute subordinate. they still can make me hard laugh when i cant smile in another room. i hv a lot of -very huge- friends here. they'll protect and entertain me every chance we meet. i get my own room free with full of facilities when some friend in big city need to cost their salary to rent a boarding house. dont u think it's fun, nana?
 
i said to my self, listen well please nana...
"why dont u gratefully thank to Allah after all of these times, u hv blessed days, great times, precious moments, and still do u feel tht it's a bad day? wake up soon!"
 
---
 
March 21st, 2015 - 06.15 pm
Mess Asoka
[forgive for all messy grammar here, i just need to throw my heart trash but i cant write it freely expresive in Bahasa Indonesia]
 
---
oke, after i write this, i'll get up, change my office clothes without taking shower -u know i still dislike thus activity- . i will go out to buy fried rice first, yes i have to be happy. today is too good to be a bad day!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..
    sometimes, something is better expresed in english. Eventough our english isnt good enough.. haha.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering what's behind every single words written above :)

    ReplyDelete