Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

EF#4 Grab A Tool From Doraemon’s Magic Pocket!

Hahaha, Doraemon's virus is everywhere, even in this BEC. Accept the challenge!
If possible, I'd take Doraemon itself to accompany me rather than pick only one tool from his pocket. As mentioned in Doraemon's lyrics (Indonesia version), I desire many wants.

🎶Aku ingin begini - Aku ingin begitu - Ingin ini itu banyak sekali - Semua semua semua dapat dikabulkan - Dapat dikabulkan dengan kantong ajaib🎶

But the most I like is, "Pintu Kemana Saja", tool that I know most everyone also want it. I have been working in mining job site since 1,5 years ago. The location -although it's not remoted area- is far away from my hometown. It is located accross the seas, Kalimantan. Obviously, I was working there while my parents, family, friend, and partner (used to be my love partner) live in Java. I missed some moments: when my mother in her sickness, high school reunion, outside vacation, saturdate, premier box movie, concert, club meeting, etc. For that any reasons, I need Doraemon's Everywhere Door. I won't skip any moments. I could go easily and CHEAPER.

Then, answering my dream, I could go anywhere over the world anytime. Can you imagine that in the morning I'd have breakfast of best sushi in Tokyo, go to Old Trafford Manchester at noon for supporting my fav football club Manchester United, and closed by dinner under Brokklyn Bridge while seeing East River, New York skyline, and the Statue of Liberty. Aaaakkk, it will be wonderful.

Ok, let's back to the reality. Wake up, first. =D

2 comments:

  1. suddenly i wanna write some too .. seems fun mbak :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha absolutely u should... apalagi udh biasa nulis blog berbahasa inggris :D

      Delete