Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

EF#5 What Is BEC To You?

Finally I did it, run chasing into the update theme of #EnglishFriday, "What Is BEC To You". In fact, I just joined less one month ago, and unfortunately it was late to join in group WhatsApp.

BEC is like a new adventure comic for comic reader, an updated PES for gamer or beautiful island for traveller, so do BEC for me. When you love doing something like your hobbies, you learn and enjoy as well.

It's my first time joining #WritingChallenge, previously I wrote based in mood, but for this, I "force" myself to accept weekly challenge and write for it. It's so exciting and surely it's useful to upgrade my English writing skill. I'm now on progress preparing IELTS Test. As we know, IELTS is more complex but result more objective since it has own section test: listening, writing, reading, and speaking. I hone writing as well here through BEC #EnglishFriday.

I wish some next improvement for BEC:

  1. There're more intense tutoring English writing skill (vocabulary or grammar)
  2. Everyone has to correct (or give any suggestion) for another's post so we learned each other in change.
  3. Scheduled meeting club sounds cool, doesnt it? Can't wait to make a new friend from BEC.


Good luck for all BEC members.
Salute for the founders.
See you in top.



===
Best regard from me, first greeting,
Nana.

1 comment:

  1. Hallooo, Kak. Ada info jalan-jalan gratis dan ada Grand Prize Mac Book Pro juga......

    Kesempatan untuk ikut ekspedisi Kalimantan bersama New Daihatsu Terios #Terios7Wonders.
    Dimulai dari Palangkaraya, Kruing, Pulau Kaget & Kandangan, Amuntai & Balikpapan, Samarinda, Tn. Kutai dan berakhir dengan melihat cantiknya pulau Surga, Maratua.

    Caranya, ikutan lomba blog "Borneo Wild Adventure"
    Untuk info lebih lengkapnya, http://bit.ly/terios7wonders2015

    Ayo ikutan Kak untuk kesempatan ini!

    ReplyDelete